Already have a Username/Password for Jurnal Prajaiswara?
GO TO LOGIN
Need a Username/Password?
GO TO REGISTRATION
Registration and login are required to submit items online and check the status of current submissions.
The Online Submission Manuscript Guidelines
The manuscript text must be submitted by one of two systems (the second procedure is preferable):
- The Online Submission System should submit the document to The Jurnal Prajaiswara E-journal portal.
- Firstly, the author should register as an author (checking role as author).
- After the registration step is completed, log in as an author, and click on "New Submission." The article submission stage consists of five stages: (1). Start, (2). Upload Submission (3). Enter Metadata, (4). Upload Supplementary Files, (5). Confirmation.
- In the "Start" column, choose the Journal Section (Full Article), and check all the checklists.
- In the "Upload Submission" column, upload the manuscript files in MS Word format into this column.
- In the "Enter Metadata" columns, fill in all the author data and affiliations. including the journal-title, abstract, and indexing keywords.
- In the "Upload Supplementary Files" columns, the author is allowed to upload supplementary files, the statement letter, or anything else.
- In the data you entered is all correct, click "Finish Submission."
- If the author has difficulties in the submission process through the online system, don't hesitate to contact The Jurnal Prajaiswara editorial team at email@example.com.